HyperCam 2.29.01 is a freeware video desktop capturing tool which can capture actions from your Windows 7 desktop by following cursor movements along with video panning with support for annotations (subtitles). The author does note, however, that the software is not intended to capture other video playing on your screen. HyperCam supports varying framerates and compression rates set up prior to recording your video (ie. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. HyperCam is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is HyperCam safe to download?
We tested the file HC2Setup.exe with 27 antivirus programs and it has been detected as containing ad-supported elements or adware. Caution is urged when downloading this type of software.Does HyperCam work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus HyperCam may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. As this software was designed for older versions of Windows, it may not run perfectly on Windows 10.What versions of HyperCam are available?
The current version of HyperCam is 2.29.01 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 2.28.01, 2.27.00, 2.26.00 and 2.25.01. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to HyperCam available for download
- Dell Webcam CentralWebcam capturing software for owners of Dell notebooks that can capture video streams, apply effects to video and save pictures taken with the built-in...
- Dell Webcam CenterVideo capture software specifically for Dell webcams and others.
- Free Screen Video RecorderFree Screen Video Recorder: capture video as avi, make screenshots.
- Debut Video CaptureVideo capture utility that can record desktop or webcam activity to a variety of different video file formats as clips.
- Blackmagic Desktop VideoFree suite of advanced utilities that can capture and play audio and video files as well as create clips in 3D.
- AMCapAMCap is a small yet fully functional video capture and preview application.
- BandicamScreen video recording software which can record a defined area.
- HP MediaSmart WebcamOfficial Hewlett Packard webcam software which can capture video streams, apply special effects to video and create image snapshots from video streams.
- DxtoryAn application which captures video from DirectX/OpenGL.
- Droid@ScreenView the screen of an Android tablet or phone on your PC.